June 24, 2012

new experiences.

yesterday I went boating with my good friend Brady and his family! It was super fun and I'm so sore and 
sun burnt.  We went Tubing and I even drove the Jet Ski!! I felt extremely adventurous





me and Brady tubing!

Jet Ski!!!


he was nice and trusted me ....but i'm pretty sure he was freaking out.
I hit soo many waves.

me and Braidster 




I then went to a good bye party for my two foreign exchange friends :(  both these girls are so sweet and I am sad to see them go.  They have both blessed my life in different ways.







 This is Lisa, she is from Norway and the sweetest girl imaginable. She never has anything negative to say and has taught me that less is really more.  she is so sweet and talented and so humble about life!











This is Lucienne, from Germany.  She is such a bubbly and fun gal!  She has taught me to enjoy life and to be involved.  She has such a beautiful spirit and always looks for the good in people.

and of course some pics of the Par-tay.


have a lovely day!




No comments:

Post a Comment