June 11, 2012

oh hey

Welcome to my blog!
some things you should know about me:
1. I have no talent with a computer.
    I will do things on a computer that take 30 million hours that takes a normal person 2 minutes.
    My sister Anna is a normal person
    So she helped me a lot to set up this blog :)

                                            This is us being awesome at uno in the morning.

2. My sister is basically my bff. She is super cool and I have looked up to her for as long as I can remember.  She is getting married THIS SATURDAY June 16 in the Kansas City LDS temple. Its crazy but I am so excited for her and her awesome hubby to be Kent. Check out Anna's blog here!

3. I enjoy the little things. I know-it sounds super cliche (is that how you spell it?) but its true.  Not a day goes by that I don't look at the clouds and feel so unbelievably blessed to live in this lovely world.

SO! Let's have a ball and get this blog-a-rollin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment