June 12, 2012

All the Single Ladies

Today was the last morning Anna and I could spend as single sisters without her fiance Kent. (He arrives today!) So what did we decide to do? What else but get a make up tutorial.

I never wear make up if I don't have to, especially if  i'm just chillin' at home for the summer, but I was still pretty excited
Anna had won a free Mary Kay spa day for getting her name drawn for a bridal raffle.
It was super fun.  the Lady was really nice and we got to put a whole bunch of goop on our skin to make it feel super smooth.  Then the magic happened.  We got all dolled up, and it felt good! Here are some before and after pics:









I really just enjoyed being able to do something with my sister.  I will miss her a ton when she gets married.  It's weird to think we wont have these little adventures together as much anymore. (I'm rather clingy)  BUT! we do look dang good

No comments:

Post a Comment