August 7, 2012

goals

Sometimes I set super high goals for myself that are totally unattainable. ....

actually they probably are attainable...I just get so down when I don't make them right away.

That's one of my biggest problems.  Patience. I have none. I want things RIGHT NOW likkkeeee....

I want to have my varsity choir music memorized.... right now
I want to lose 19 pounds....right now
I want this pair of shoes....right now (right here)
I want to be able to run 29 miles....right now

unfortunately...these things just don't happen.

So I have some goals that I would like to share with you for this upcoming senior year.
they are small and simple, but I know great things are to come from them.

They will be up tomorrow.

I was going to post them tonight but I realized...I really do need to have my choir music memorized by tomorrow...

till  then.

No comments:

Post a Comment