August 5, 2012

lesson

this is what I find frustrating: when you try to post a comment on another blog and the computer makes you decode a phrase to make sure you are not a robot and then you don't give the right answer because the letters are so distorted so you can't leave a comment.


I find a lot of things frustrating... but I suppose those things are there to help us gain patience and understanding...and I am thankful for that.

I am also thankful for my mom making choco chip cookies.

I'm praying for patience for those things that are annoying but necessary...

You know what I have realized? that when I think I am feeling a certain way (like frustrated) and I write down how I am feeling and find out that its so much deeper than that, and the Lord has ways of making us feel better that I find when I write. Its quite amazing. so I encourage YOU to write down how you feel and what you can do to fix (if its a not so good feeling) or enhance (if its an AMAZING feeling). It will come.
 Like When I had that experience about the phrase puzzle, I thought 'I'm going to go blog and complain about that" but then when I got here I wrote something totally different!! so cool. The Lord is awesome.

until next time.




spiritual enlightenment here

No comments:

Post a Comment