September 3, 2012

i'm feeling whimsical

I have this lovely friend named Brittany. She and I play tennis together and I have always thought of her so highly...I wanted her to be my friend for forever!! She is so cute and just makes everything seem better.

Today she let me pour out my soul to her. It was so nice to have someone to talk to about hard stuff that life throws at us..she and I talked for a long while after tennis. I love her. she is so close to Christ and just makes me feel happy in a special way. I wish her so much joy.



..........................................................................................................................................

Guess what I learned! You can type something on word and then make it look however you want on your blog. Thats tizz-ight.

ITS  LABOR  DAY!!!

I love this holiday because it lets me skip school and relax for really no reason.

This labor day I’m feeling sassy and whimsical.  I want to make crafts and bake. So I think I will. There.

Did you notice my new design for this blog?? I hope so…for some reason people are seeing it differently on different screens….if this is you I will describe it to you: Its super cute with circus flags and birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment