September 14, 2012

musicals

every year, there is a big fall musical that is put on at Manhattan High School. I have been involved all 3 lovely years I have attended:

Year 1: Bye Bye Birdie
this is my sister and her friends..I stole this picture off of facebook
because I didn't use a camera freshman year

Year 2: Willy Wonka and the Choco. Factory
i'm somewhere in the middle of that group. Do you see the two people on the left with 
green wigs? That was my glorious role of an oompa loompa.

Year 3: Phantom of the Opera
this production was super fun. I was a ballet girl for the show.
can you spy Claire?

which brings us up to....

Year 4: How to succeed in business without
 really trying

I got the role of Hedy! A spunky flirty secretary. I questioned doing the role in the beginning..because she is so...not like me. but I talked it over with my parents and we decided that it would be a fun opportunity. 
So here goes! 



No comments:

Post a Comment