December 6, 2012

honor bee

 
 
Yesterday was my very last Young Women in excellence. I realized this after the fact. Young Women in excellence is a program that the youth ladies put on to show their growth in the personal progress program.  I love it every year.
 
Last year I was just about to finnish the program, which I since have. But even since then I have been able to complete the Honor Bee, which is an optional achievement you can earn. In order to recieve it, you must complete 40 hours of service, some of which you mentor another young woman in their Personal progress program.
 
I was excited to recieve my bee...but when I bore my testimony about Personal Progress, I realized how much it really has helped me become who I am and my desires for my future. I am so thankful for this program. I love it.
 
I think I will start it again.
 
because lets be real...I am so not done progressing.
 
 
my medalion and new honor bee

No comments:

Post a Comment