December 26, 2012

Tis the season

I have been so lazy! I have been so blessed this holiday season to carol with my choirs and spread Christmas cheer! It's been lovely. So here is a recap of my Christmas festivities:

My family and I decorated our lovely tree and house with pretty lights. It's so fun looking at all the crafts and ornaments we have made

 
 
 
 
 
 
I Caroled with my choir and ips class to a lot of nursing homes and parties, I loved every minute of it.

I rang the bell for the Salvation Army at Dillion's with a group of ladies I volunteer with and mentor. It was cold. I ended up babysitting the bucket when all the girls moms came and picked them up, and the Salvation Army guy was late. But besides that it was a great Time and no matter how many times those girls sang the 12 days of Christmas, I was happy to be a part of it





 
 






I helped a club at my school babysit kiddos so the parents could go Xmas shopping. It was a long day but I enjoyed it enough.

Last but not least we had a lovely Christmas Eve party with my family! I love them. They are so funny. I even made a video of their hilariousness, it will be up soon!

I hope your Christmas season was wonderful!


 
 





















No comments:

Post a Comment