January 6, 2013

Starting

I have terrible news.

School starts back up tomorrow.

I AM excited for seminary to start back up and I do have a desire to see some friends I have not seen in two weeks. those are really the only up sides to this situation.

HOWEVER. contrary to everything I just said...I am going to try and have a positive attitude about it. I am going to try and not think about other people who may or may not be thinking crude things (I have a problem with just assuming the worst) about me and just keep my head high!

For this new year, My sister Anna and I decided that we would be cute every day. that is, we would actually put quite a lot of effort into our ensemble choices to boost confidence and class...We also had this goal last year...we shall see how it goes.


I am anxiously waiting my letter from BYU-idaho. its making me nervous.


my toes are still swollen and one is really purple...I don't know why

No comments:

Post a Comment