March 31, 2013

blogging rush

Wow I'm on a blogging rush.

Its crazy how much I Have NOT posted in March.

Here are updates:

1. I attended Disney World this spring break in Florida. It was so amazing and I grew so close to some amazing ladies. best week ever.-im trying to figure out how to post the video i made here on my blog..but its not working for some reason...

2. I turned 18 on March 14th. It was a pretty lovely day. I was reminded so fully how many amazing people I have in my life and how blessed I am to have so many that I care about and who love me.

3. ON my birthday, I was asked to prom by this super awesome guy named Alex.  We have been friends since middle school and I know we will have such a great time! He asked me by creating this super cute video that incorporated 4 amazing disney movies :) it was awesome.

4. I've learned a few hard lessons

5. I've mended a few heartbreaks

6. I'm learning to let go of things I cannot control...and its hard.

7. My sister anna made my graduation invitations and I will be sending them out shortly:)

8. I had my first MHS swim meet...oh dear swimming is hard. did you know? MHS got 2nd overall at the meet! woo!

9. my friend Summer and I got spray tans for the fun of it...that was interesting

10. I had my LAST general Young Women meeting for the chruch of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints last night...it was amazing as it always is

but yes this is my life :) and I love it.

Tonight I am celebrating Easter with my wonderful family at my grandparents house. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment