March 31, 2013

He is Risen

Happy Easter everyone!

What a golrious day it is! I am so thankful for the Atoning sacrifice of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.  I love Him so dearly.

It is amazing what He has done for us. Every heartache, every pain, every sin, every sorrow is taken care of.  He loves us, He knows us and He died for us. And He is Risen! What a glorious gospel His is.

 
 
This video is one of my absolute favorites.  It demonstates the love our Savior had for us, to die for us and to suffer so much agony and pain....
words cannot express how much I love Him. 
A thought I always get when I watch this video is this:
When I get to the part where the Savior is suffering the Atonement in the Garden, I see the pain on His face, the blood stained on his robes...how much he suffered...then I see Him being whipped and beaten by men who dispise and mock and spit upon Him...and I think...He suffered for them too.  He loves all God's children with such an immense love that can never be understood here on this Earth.  after I think of that, it is so easy to love others. It is so easy to see that God loves them so much, and I should love them as well.
 
Then I see the joy on Mary's face as the pure and resurrected Christ steps forward.
What hope and what joy this gospel brings!! I love it with all my heart and I am so grateful for my God and my Savior.
 
 
 
For God so loved the World that He gave His only Begotton Son
 

No comments:

Post a Comment