May 30, 2013

package

 So for the past two days, I (along with Anna and Kent) have been helping my neighbor paint her house.  Yesterday we were there for about 6 hours.  It was very long and I was so tired by the end. Once we finished, my neighbor who is good friends with my mom told me "Oh, by the way your mom called, she said there is a package waiting for you at home." my tired brain took a minute to realize...

MY MACBOOK

The next 30 minutes of chatter were so hard to get through knowing my precious computer was waiting for me at home.  But we did get there, and it was a happy moment :)












my painted self waiting for it to charge. 

oh my goodness I love this thing. It is so fun to scroll and play with!! Its all i've been doing like all day. Its very different from a PC, but I am becoming adjusted very quickly! 
oh its so fun:)

ALSO: Successfully completed all Thank you cards. Boom.


No comments:

Post a Comment