June 23, 2013

announcement

I have a rather big announcement to make...

You may say its too early or "not set in stone" enough to tell you.   But I disagree.

BUT BEFORE WE GET TO IT. Let me tell you what I did tonight.

Tonight I watched a wonderful broadcast from Salt Lake City, Utah for all the members and missionaries of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.  There were magnificent speakers and the spirit was so strong.  My family and I watched in my dad's tiny office huddled around his computer. (we don't know how to work the TV)
All the messages were inspiring.

But this song was the one that brought me to tears.

This isn't the actual video from tonight, I will post that one later.  But this song is just so beautiful and it gave me such a peace  in that ....

I want to go on a mission.

are you ready for the announcement?

I have started my mission papers!  It is rather early, in that I wont be able to submit them until December, but I'm so excited.  I want to work and I want to preach this glorious gospel of Jesus Christ. To help others find this happiness and joy.

More to come on this grand adventure


1 comment:

  1. YAYYYYY I will write you every week!!!!! (not set in stone)... but I will write you a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete