June 3, 2013

father dear

music is so beautiful.  It has the power to move, to inspire and express feelings that can be shared in no better way.  I truly believe it is a gift God gives to his children to bless others.  It is amazing.

I'm at that stage in my life when I'm not really sure what is going to happen in the near future.  I don't know how to answer questions everyone asks me about my plans or my desires for my life, and I sometimes wish I could go back to when I was a little girl and I could do anything. When I listen to this song, I think of my dad.  I'm not really sure why.  He has always been so supportive of me and whatever my little heart desired, even if he did not agree with it.  He let me express myself and experiment to find out who I am for myself.   He let me make mistakes and was always there when I needed him, but never when I thought I didn't.  He let me come to him and has helped me realize the kind of person I wanted to be and what I needed to do to get there.  I'm still not positive on everything, including myself, but I know where I come from.  I have been taught by wonderful parents that I am a daughter of a King, who loves me and supports me just like my Earthly father, and who always be there, no matter the mistakes or hardships I face.  And he will help me through.

No comments:

Post a Comment