August 20, 2013

temple



My favorite thing in life is being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
It is and always will be my greatest blessing in this life.  It gives me so much hope for the future, even with mistakes I've made in the past. It enlightens my mind about this life and the one to come. I know it is true.
On our trip to Utah, Anna Kent and I were able to visit the Salt Lake temple.  I got out of baptisms before they were done with their session, so I was able to walk around the grounds.  I talked to my mom about the power of the Atonement and the blessing of forgiveness. She helped me feel the love my Savior has for me.  I went around singing hymns to myself and saying silent prayers. I felt so much better about myself and why I am here in Idaho. I felt a sense of assurance from the Lord that I am His daughter, that He loved me no matter what, and even when I feel alone, I have Him with me always. What a blessing! I love this gospel so much. 

Here are some pictures I took when I walked around the grounds. Pictures cannot give full understanding to the softness and beauty of this temple!
























No comments:

Post a Comment