September 13, 2013

Day 10


Day 10, Friday: Most embarrassing moment (s). Spill.

Oh my gracious I have way too many of these. umm...there have been so many!! But what is life if you can't laugh at yourself in those moments? 

One of my most embarrassing moments was when I was in 6th grade. It was my12th birthday and I was having the best birthday ever. I was wearing my new outfit my mom had just gotten me: a blue top and Black gauchos  with my favorite sandals. Well, on the playground, my lovely friends and I were standing at the top of the tallest slide talking about how awesome it was to be 12 when my crush walked by. He was oh-so-cute. He had dark brown hair that he would spike up in the front with water from the sink every time the class went to the bathrooms. He was perfect. Well, my good friend saw me swoon...and decided it would be so funny to scare me by pretending to pull down my pants. well...due to the flowiness and light weight-ness of my gauchos, my pants came down. And EVERYONE...including my prince charming saw my Scooby-Doo underwear at the top of the slide. It was awful. I cried. Now I laugh at it though haha it makes for a good story!!


UPDATE: I moved in today! It was one of the best days I have ever had! I love my roommates and am so excited about this semester!! Tomorrow we have some more games and things and I just cant wait!!

Room 207

No comments:

Post a Comment