October 5, 2013

Day 29


Day 29, Wednesday: Five songs or pieces of music that speak to you or bring back memories. 

BRAVE by Sarah Barellis. 

VANILLA TWILIGHT by Owl City


DREAM by Pricilla Ahn

RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE by Jesse Booth

I love music. It is so powerful and amazing and I just love it.  These five songs have impacted me in so many ways, and bring back so many wonderful memories. I love this post idea. 

1. Brave.  I love this. My sister and I discovered it together and whenever I hear it I think of her.  We love it, and I love her. She helps me move forward and be brave with all these new things and she lets me be my crazy goofy self, which I really appreciate :)

2. Vanilla Twilight.  When I was in tenth grade, I had a friend named Mara. She was an exchange student from Germany.  The week before she left for home, we sang this in my car to one another. I love her and miss her so much, and appreciate her everyday

3. You're the Inspiration. This one means a lot.  This is a song I danced to for the very first time with a very special person in my life.  It makes me think of how open and how trusting I was and it makes me feel very happy.

4. Dream. I think of my dad when I hear this.  I think of my childhood and what it has meant to me.

5. Right where you are.  This is wonderful. My EFY roommate in 2012 named Jesse performs this song.  When I hear it I am reminded of her wonderful example and unique shine.

1 comment: