November 6, 2013

A message from Brantley

Hello readers of Claire's blog,

My name is Brantley and I am so lucky to be Claire's boyfriend! I want to share a funny/embarrassing moment that I had with Claire. This happened about three weeks after Family Foundations class.

So.... Here's what happened. Claire had to stay after class for a couple minutes to talk with our professor.  Being the wonderful gentleman that I am (not!), I decided to stay and wait so I could walk her out. In attempt to impress her, I had a thought that I would grab her backpack and coat so she didn't have to walk back to her seat. So I did exactly that. Well.... I thought I did! I grabbed "her" backpack and coat and stood patiently while she finished her conversation. Finally she was done and walked over to me. I said "here Claire, I grabbed your stuff!" I then saw a confused look on her face and sensed that I did something wrong. I picked up someone else's belongings! I quickly set the stuff down and hoped that the actual owner didn't see my silly mistake. Claire and I walked out of that class laughing our heads off! Of course... I was very embarrassed and am proud to say that I haven't made that same mistake again!

Have an awesome day and I hope to write again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment