December 16, 2013

crushed goals and happy elves.

I had a goal at the beginning of this semester to get a 4.0.  I was really dedicated and tried to get every point I could in order to obtain that goal.  Finals week is here and I have been trying my best to do all I can to achieve my goal.  I really did think I would make it...

Then I took my Math test today.

88%.

92.3% in the class (A-)

resulting in a 3.95 GPA

I was crushed. Its a silly thing to get so worked up over a grade, and I know there are more important things, but it was hard to see.
I'm excited for this week to be over and to go to Kansas and see my family and my dog.  I miss them so much and I cannot wait.

Something good happened today too however,

I was studying alone in the MC and I heard a beautiful violinist in the next room.  I have wanted to learn violin for a while, but hearing it made my heart soar. It was amazing.  I felt the spirit and the love of the Lord in this person's talent.

My roommates and I did "Elf Yourself" tonight for about an hour. I laughed so hard I cried :)

No comments:

Post a Comment