December 14, 2013

lipstick


                                      {brant's parents}                                      {we're cute}


Last weekend, we traveled to Idaho Falls to attend Brant's friend's wedding reception. Brantley was a groomsman and so cute in his little vest. I actually was able to get to know the Bride that night and we ended up talking for  a long while about love and awesome things :)


{lipstick}



We went to the Idaho Falls temple and loved the snow.
Did you notice his sweater? Go K-State!


I am procrastinating studying for finals...I cannot wait to go back to Kansas! Brantley is coming on the 27th :) I have loved this semester very much, but I am ready to go home :)

Brant is in Utah with his family this weekend. I miss him and its dumb.



No comments:

Post a Comment