January 14, 2014

besties


I just love my brother and my dog. 

I talked with my brother last night on the telephone. This was our conversation:

Me: Hi mom!
Parker: uhh...this is parker
Me: oh haha hi parker!
Parker: helllooooo 
Me: how was your day today
Parker: It was so good!
Me: What did you do?
Parker: I made an owl!
Me: in art?
Parker: yup!
Me: how?
Parker: with clay
Me: do you get to take it home?
Parker: no, they have to fire it.
Me: oh, and then you take it home?
Parker: no (laughs) then I have to paint it!
Me: oh!! THEN you get to take it home?
Parker: noooo (laughs) then they have to fire it again!
Me: Then?
Parker: yes! ...unless I want to give it more paint
Me: would they have to fire it again?
Parker: NO because then it will probably explode. 
Me: Oh ok. What does your owl look like?
Parker: well..um ok you are going to have to picture this in your head ok? its like an oval with a 'u' for the face so to make it realistic then it has half circle wings and a beak. What are you doing?
Me: thats awesome! I'm waiting for my ward party to start
Parker: your party?
Me: ya for my church!
Parker: Oh! ok

-a moment of silence-

 Parker:....well you had better get to that party. Bye! 


I just love him. I couldn't handle how cute he was on the phone. I miss you Parker!

No comments:

Post a Comment