July 24, 2012

check that off the bucket list.





Hey! so today was one of the first days were I have really got to experience the beauty that is
Utah! that's right..its 
HIKE TIME. 

I cannot believe how absolutely incredible the mountains are, especially while IN them.
we were able to hike up to a waterfall!! I have never seen a legit one and have always wanted to! so there you go! The sweet crisp air from the fall felt like an air conditioning, which was a nice break from the steep climb we had just completed.

sadly, my sister has those pictures on her camera, so I will maybe get those later!

we drove past the Provo 'Y', which sadly we did not get to hike :( I guess I will just have to wait until I come to Idaho for school next year! 
(sporting the shirt even as a senior)

every time I looked at the Y I thought about Stephanie Nielson  and how she worked little by little to hike it after her accident...and it was hard for me to walk up just a short ways to the falls. ..I think I'm going to read her book again before school starts...

Its sad to think I have less than a week left in Utah...

Sister time tomorrow! can't wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment