July 23, 2012

EFY

This past week was the best of my life!!

It was all about getting to know my Savior, Jesus Christ, better and on a deeper more personal level.

I went in thinking I had a good relationship with Him, but I came out with a so much stronger and more meaningful one.  He is my best friend!!
It really hit me when I read the Living Christ.  It just shows how absolutely perfect Christ was, and how he knows each and everyone of us personally. Its just incredible
My testimony has strengthened so much over the week. and I will never be ashamed of the things I love ever again.

I met some absolutely wonderful people there as well:
this is my beautiful roommate Jessie. She helped me understand that life is a gift, and we should not waste a second by being scared or afraid of what others might think or say.

these are our bathroom buddies Dominique and Mikayla :)
they are a ball! we would stay up so late talking about everything:) 
they are such sweet girls, so close to the spirit.


this is my efy bff, Lexi. she is the sweetest, cutest girl ever. I am so grateful for her lovely friendship :)


my beautiful councilors
Alisha was over my group of 12 girls and Tyler and Joyce were over the rest. 
I love them all. They were so fun and helped me so much to feel the spirit while I was there
I can't thank them enough.




Our group was named "LAKE OF FIRE" for the scripture found in Revelation 
I wish I could tell you about every single one of this amazing group. they all had such a big impact on my life and I will never forget what they did for me, and taught me.
I love you guys!

...............................................................................................

today my sister took my senior pictures!! It was so fun!....except I ripped my pants  a little :(
tomorrow we go for a hike and go to a movie!
have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment