July 15, 2012

getting to know Utah

I love mountains. 

While we were on the road, I decided to take a break from the flat(ish) lands of New Mexico and take a little nap.  When I woke up, I was surrounded by the most majestic mountains. I have only seen them one other time in my life, and I forgot how much I loved to just look at them.

Utah has been experiencing some wild fires up in the mountains. 
The last few days, we have been blessed with RAIN! I love it. its cool and refreshing here, much unlike 120 degree humid Kansas. 

I do miss my Kansas...


yesterday Kent's brother Derek took me, Hollie and Carissa (Kent's sister and cousin) to CAFE RIO.
I have heard it was delicious
I did not realize how delicious

I got a sweet pork salad. 
The only thing 'Salad' about this was a few lettuce leaves.
I felt like I was about to explode trying to eat it. 

This will be my midnight snack tonight !! 



TOMORROW is EFY!!! I cannot wait. i'm super nervous as I have no idea what to expect, 
but pumped all the same.
 .....................................................................................................................................

Spiritual Enlightenment here

Happy Sunday!




No comments:

Post a Comment