August 24, 2012

sEniOR



I am so lazy with pictures. sorry.

what a week
I started High School on Tuesday the 21st, and I have loved every minute of it.


my favorite part of the day is Seminary-a gospel study class for the youth of the church. This year we are studying the New Testament.  I get up at (on a good day) 5am, shower, get ready for the day and I'm out by 6:10 to get there by 6:20 when class starts. Seminary is just the perfect way to start the day with the right mindset. love it.

after seminary, I race to the school to get a parking spot-almost impossible the first week of school because everyone actually decides to be on time the first week.

Then Band-today I had a student leader mtg. super inspiring.

Then IPS- 2nd best class of the day after Seminary. IPS is a class where I help mentor students with disabilities. we play games, make posters, and just chat. Its only been 4 days and I'm already seeing it bless my life

after that, AP English-my one 'class'. I already have a book assignment and 2 poems to write. woo.

then I visit my family in Varsity choir <3

5th hour I am an aide for Mr. Ficke....Mr. Ficke was my sophomore adv. English teacher. That class was one of the hardest but most rewarding class I have ever completed.  I wanted to be his aide because he made me believe I could do something with my life if I tried hard enough...And I like to remember all the assignments I did as he gives them to the class that I am aiding for. haha. HOWEVER. I don't really do anything yet so today I took a long lunch and chilled with my gurls Summer and Allison. we went to summer's house and watched Mean Girls..it was super weird.

6th hour is chamber choir- we have boot camp this week which is just reading rhythms and sol fedge. ew.

last hour is JAZZ BAND. I'm the newby. I really enjoy it, but i'm not too awesome at jazz. hopefully it will get better.

This is my life now.
If you read all the way through that, thank you. you are my friend. <3

Have a lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment