August 24, 2012

the difference a week can make

Things happen in life that make you stronger...but I have a theory.

those things are hard, and they cause you to fall before they make you stronger..

This year is really making me think about where I am headed and what I need to do to prepare for that...
I want to leave a legacy that I will be proud of. I want to be able to tell my future daughters that their mother did all she could to be a good person to people...but sometimes I wonder-and know-that I fall short...

All summer I was thinking I just couldn't wait to be done with this year, and couldn't wait  to go to Idaho for school...

But just one week can make me change my mind. I have a wonderful life here. I want to enjoy it- every moment, because honestly...i'm going to miss it. 

I am just so happy to have the knowledge I have of Christ-that He can ease our heart aches and comfort us when no one else can. He know that I have a problem with only looking to the future and never taking time to enjoy the present and the blessings that I have RIGHT now that i'm not really paying attention to. 

I'm going to try and be better at that.

..............................................................................................................................................................

today was rainy. I loved it. there is something about the rain that makes me feel clean and new.
today I discovered spotify-it is fantastic.
today I made shadow puppets against the garage door with a cute little girl I babysat
today I got a new phone!! It actually lets me make calls....which brings me to...
today I got a ticket for talking on my phone while driving.
today I watched Arturo


all in all- a pretty random day...but aside from the ticket, a good day. 

sorry I'm lame and never have pictures. I'm trying to get better at taking my camera everywhere like awesome bloggers do

adios amigos 

No comments:

Post a Comment