August 14, 2012

parker's prayer

Parker ran into my room this morning with absolute distress.

"CLAIRE! I cannot find Zane!!" (ninjago character he loves I think more than me.-just kidding...kinda)
after some petition, I sleepily rolled out of bed and proceed to help him look.
about 14 minutes go by and we cannot find this lego guy. (I did find two other "Zanes" in the process..but apparently they didn't have the special armor this one had....)

so after looking and not finding, I suggest Parker say a  prayer to help us find the missing Lego.
Parker just sits his bum down on the couch for a minute and says.." yeah...why didn't I think of that??"
after he said his heartfelt prayer, we began again to look for the missing little man.

not a minute later we found him under the couch.
prayer works.
I am so grateful the Lord waits for us to ask Him before he just hands us the answer to our problems. 
 He waits patiently and quietly.
But He is always there.

{please note Zane's special armor}


No comments:

Post a Comment