August 13, 2012

goals pt.2

So...I was informed by a super cool reader of my blog that I never kept this promise of posting my goals on this blog. lets fix that now.

1. endure with a positive attitude.  I already am facing the dis-want to do anything school related.  I kind of just want to get this year over with...which is super lame of me because its my SENIOR YEAR? who does that? so I will not only endure this year, but try to enjoy it..

2.  Get really close to my brother.  My brother has turrets, which is a chemical imbalance he has that makes him just a little different, which is fine. He is still my brother and I love him forever...but sometimes I see things differently than he does..I want to be able to help him in ways that he can handle. I wish my sister and I would have gotten closer before she left, so I want that for Parker and I before I leave for college.

3. run.  I hate it. I want to love it.

those are the 3 big ones, I have some more but I think those are good for now.

i love this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment