November 25, 2012

DONE.


I AM POSTING TO CELEBRATE.

I just completed my application to BYU and BYU-Idaho!!!! Oh my gracious that was exhausting. But I am so excited and thrilled to be done and the next thing that I have to worry about is my letter!

(Hopefully of acceptance).

 

I was so excited I looked at the “I’m already accepted” video ha-ha and Look who I found!!

 

 
 …well ok it won’t let me download it but it was my
bro-in-law KENT

 in a picture my sista took! What a cool thing.  My whole family came in when I said he was in a video and we had to watch it like 4 times.
It was great.

 

But anyway that is why I have not been posting as much as I should. But I will get better.

 

ALSO. Did you notice Anna’s awesome work she did to my blog?!?    I love it.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment