November 25, 2012

Today I am thankful

This week was lovely Thanksgiving. I absolutely love Thanksgiving and the wonderful spirit that it brings.  Every year we go to my grandparents house and our whole family gets together for turkey and creamed corn goodness.  This year however, we had two thanksgivings. We went to the Freeby's and we also had one at our church friend's house. It was quite lovely.
 
I am just so thankful for my wonderful life. I could not ask for a better one.  So often I think about how I can't wait to go to college and get on with my life...but I realized this year that this may be my last Thanksgiving at home...I couldn't believe it.   I am so grateful for my family and the traditions that we have.
 
I am also so thankful for the wonderful gospel of Jesus Christ. I love Him and I love His church and its teachings.  I am thankful for His amazing gift of the Atonement, and words cannot express my love for Him because of it.
 
I am thankful for the missionaries that taught my parents
 
I am thankful for my nice things
 
I am thankful for my friends who lift me up and who are always there for me.
 
I am thankful for my trials
 
I am thankful for my blessings
 
I am thankful for the sunshine
 
I am thankful for the moon
 
I am thankful for memories
 
I am thankful for love
 
I am thankful for you.
 
what are you thankful for?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment