November 16, 2012

my b.

Im not sure why I am being so lame all the time with blogging.

here is an update in claire's life:

I have added TACO TUESDAYS with my friend Carly.  We go to taco bell every tuesday and always get the fresco taco, I get soft and she gets crunchy. its super good and only 200 calories for 2!! what a steal.

I had a varsity and jazz band performance yesterday. It was so fun and no pressure! also the guy i'm secretly in love with (like a celebrety) sang a solo aaannnddd I melted so fast.

Oooo! and Varsity got a photoshoot! here is the picture of my lovely familia:
 
we are cute huh? we are very big though so its hard to see our faces...
 
I also had my tennis banquet--therefore it is OFFICIALLY the end of tennis season
...at long last.
 
I will play for fun now...i dont think ever again for competition. Its too brutal and I get wayy to angry too fast.
 
my sister is practicing her blog skills so she is going to re-design my blog!! I'm excited and you should be tooo!!
 
have you visited her blog lately? you should do that here.
 
I had my interviews for COLLEGE!!! what??? I know its crazy. 
I'm pumped.
 
I finnished up the musical and I miss it so much. I made such fun friendships that I'm scared will end along with it. 
 
but I'm going to stay positive:)
I hope you are well!
 
Have a lovely day

No comments:

Post a Comment