November 9, 2012

the friday

me and my friend Mariah, 
she plays Rosemary-the female lead in the play

This week has been crazy.
The musical HOW TO SUCCEED is going on right now.  
I get to be blonde and it’s so fun.  I just cannot believe how absolutely worn out I am.


We only have one more performance- tomorrow. It will be so sad and so happy at the same time.  I have made some really wonderful friendships and strengthened old ones, so that I will miss.

Today I marched in a parade for VETERANS DAY! It was awesome to see all the service men and women on the street today, and I kept thinking about my dad who always says “thank you for your service” every time we pass one anywhere we are. 



Since I got to miss 4 hours of school….and all I had left for the day was choirs, aiding, and study hall…I decided to take the day off-with mothers permission.  I went to a cute store called acme gift and bought a cute flower for a friend who needed it and a super fun book






The book is kinda like a drawing journal, where it asks personal specific questions that you really wouldn’t think about and then you draw your answer. I thought It would be fun to have when I’m old and cranky so I can show my kids how cool I really am.
I ended up sitting in the park for 2 hours today filling it out.
It was a wonderful day to do it too.
I then had lunch at coldstone with Summer. We got cheesecake and strawberry ice cream mixed together. It was heavenly.

No comments:

Post a Comment