January 1, 2013

liebster

My lovely sister Anna Nominated me for the Liebster award!



How it works:


The liebster blog award is given by bloggers to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.



What is a liebster?

The meaning: liebster is german and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcomed.


Rules of thumb:

1. Each person much post 11 things about themselves

2. Answer the question the nominator made for you and also create 11 more questions for the blogs you nominate

3. Choose 11 people and link them to your post

4. Go to their page and tell them.

5. No tag backs!
 
 
What's the strangest talent you have?
I can pull my left elbo behind my head over to my right ear


Without looking, guess what time it is and tell us your time/actual time.
My guess: 7:20 Acutal time: 7:06
 
What is your best childhood memory?
going to the store with my little play cart and following my mom around while she shopped

How many rings before you answer the phone?
3- a feel-good average number

Where did you grow up?
Manhattan KS

What is your favorite time of the day?
late afternoon

Do you sing in the shower?
most definately

What time do you get up?
on a school day around 5:15 but on holiday break around 9

Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.What is it?
The teachings of Gordon B. Hinkley "...industrial power in the history of the earth. Now we have lost..." I guess we will never know.

Favorite snack?
chips and salsa/guacamolie!

What song is usually in your head?
Payphone by Maroon 5
 
 
My Problem: I don't actually have 11 friends that blog. I have 2 and they have already done this contest so this is open to ANYONE. do it here, on a facebook, twitter or just for fun!
 
My questions:
 
Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks?
Is a picture really worth 1000 words? why?
What is the last TV show, movie or book that made you cry?
do you wet the toothbrush before or after the toothpaste?
what are some good new years resolutions?
what do you want to be when you grow up?
do you have a youtube addiction? what is it?
do you sing along with the radio? how loud?
favorite movie quote?
what is your favorite day?


 
 

1 comment:

  1. I need to know what was lost!!!!!!

    Oh and liebster rhymes with Freebster.... Just saying

    ReplyDelete