April 2, 2013

hey

I'm supposed to be studying for a gov. test. my notes are printing and I thought I would take some time to write down some thoughts

Today was kinda hard.

I got really quite sick in my English class today and was super embarrassed as I ran out of the room to find a bucket to puke in. thankfully it was not necessary.

I just get very sad sometimes...and I'm not really sure why. Satan is so good at making us feel just so crummy. I don't like that.

I try to be positive and uplifting but its hard when so many things are reminding me of how much high school just really stinks.


ON THE UP SIDE OF LIFE

which is what I should always be focusing on....*im working on it*

Today's seminary lesson was one of the best ever. It was on the

Armor of God. (link)
found in Ephesians chapter 6
It was so inspiring. Words cannot describe the spirit that was in that room. Go read it. Its super good.
.......................................................................................................................................
My notes are done printing...I want to go throw up for more than one reason.
but I AM THANKFUL for today. I'm thankful for everyday. Honestly there is something wonderful everyday I walk on this Earth that I thank my Heavenly Father for. I just love Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment