April 3, 2013

memory lane

This past week I completed my Senior video for my graduation party. Its amazing how time really does go by so fast. I'm beginning to realize what a wonderful childhood I had and how blessed I was to be born into such a wonderful family. I love them and it is going to be so hard to leave.
Here are some of my favorite pictures from the video
 
baby Claire
 





Diva Claire ............................. Aurther=favorite


Chuckie Cheese was our place

Winter Quarters Temple dedication 2001

This is me. Probably my favorite.


 Mom................rock star
 
 Tball..................................................dots
rain

park


growing

snow

feeding the ducks. This one probably has the most memories behind it. we would go after each of anna and my own soccer games and feed the ducks with old bread.
 
Thank you family, for giving me the best childhood I could have imagined

No comments:

Post a Comment