May 27, 2013

my life at this moment

>>>graduation thank you's. I'm almost half way there!! It is a tedious job 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 >>>I ordered a Macbook with my graduation money! I am so excited. It should come sometime this week. (anna is going to teach me how to use it :)_
 
 
 
>>>the Summer Musical.  Its coming up.  It is "Spamalot" which I know really nothing about other than that Monty Python movie that is litterally (to me) the most annoying movie of all time. I absolutely hate it.  So why am I doing a musical about it? I really dont know.  thats a lie yes I do: I really want to be with my friends all together and spend time with them before I leave, and this is the best way! So hopefully it will be fun despite the wierdness of the play.
 
 
>>>I disabled my facebook account.  IT WAS AWESOME.  I feel so good about it.  Being out of High School, I really don't want to know all of the drama that goes on in other peoples lives...I would just like to worry about myself and my family, and facebook was really distracting from that.  I can already see myself becoming less anxious and more involved in my family.  I'm sure I will go back once I move to Idaho, but for the summer at least, I am facebook free.
 
 >>I have a bulging disk in my back...(not even sure what that means) but it causes a lot of pain when I walk and lay down, in my back as well as my legs.  Its very hard to sleep and I often stay up until the wee hours of the morning before I can get to bed. 
I'm going to Physical theropy, and it is helping some, but the treatments hurt and I dread going some days.
 
 
 >>>I love this video!! It makes me feel good and impowered...and makes me want to dance a bit.  My favorite line in this is
                            “Sometimes a Shaddow wins”
So often I let thoughts creep into my mind that degrade me..or make me feel bad about myself and my relationships with others...over analyzing and worrying when I really dont need to...or giving too much credit to someone who I really would be better off without.  But I want to be brave and let go of those people, and hold on to the ones that make me feel good and loved.  And thats what I think of everytime I watch this!
so good.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment