May 26, 2013

things I forgot to blog about

PROM
 
I was so lucky to be asked by Alex! He is such a great guy and a blast to be around.  He made me laugh and made the night so much fun!




these boys were sharp

 
we could not have planned these colors better. I loved it

he was basically the best date ever.





my beautiful friend Kristyn won Prom Queen!! She has Down's Syndrom and is the sweetest girl you will ever meet.  She makes me smile so much.  She was ready to be done with prom by the point we took the picture haha it was very late.
..................................................................................................................................
 
Seminary Graduation
 
 
I cant find the picture from the actual event, but this is my lovely seminary class (or most of them) on the last day of seminary!  Seminary has taught me so much, and I doubt I could have gotten through 4 years of schooling without it.  I often walked through the halls and looked at the students and literally thought, I could not do this without Seminary.  I kinda felt bad for them because High School is hard!  I'm so glad I had the spirit of Seminary while I attended high school.
 
 
I sang "This is the Christ" for a musical number at the event along with some other youth from the stake.  I was so nervous because it is a deeply powerful song  and can move people if it brings the spirit...and I was just nervous I wouldnt do that for people.
I was singing soprano, which was a terrible idea, and had to hit a high 'A' as the last note and hold it for quite some time...I did it pretty well all through practice, but I was so worried I wouldnt hit the note when we performed..  We said a lot of prayers as a group, that we could sing with the spirit and listen to the words and what we were singing about.  When we performed, I was overwhelmed.  I felt the Savior's love so stong- stronger than I ever had when we rehersed- and I knew it was the spirit.  I cracked on my high 'A' ...but it was alright.  I was feeling so much love and joy it was nearly impossible to accomplish, and others even pointed out how my emotion brought the spirit.  It was a wonderful experience
 
.................................................................................................................................................
 
zoo
 
anna blogged about it here with lots 'a pictures! :)
 
......................................................................................................................................................

I will probably think of more things later.  I hope your sunday is wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment