May 20, 2013

surprise

Wow hey.  Its been a while! So sorry, I have just been being AWESOME. But srsly. 

I GRADUATED HIGH SCHOOL
 

I am so excited.  BUT before we get into that,  there is a surprise. 



ANNA AND KENT ARE HERE!!!
What?? I know.  So this past Thursday, I was having a very not so good day.  I had 2 government tests an essay and an english final to study for, plus 2 concerts.  I was just overwhelmed and everything was harder than it needed to be.  SO. I was sitting on my computer, writing my essay, hating everything...when I got a picture message from my sister...who I thought was in Idaho...It was of her on our hammock outside of our hose!! I screamed and ran outside...but peaked over the edge of the house, just to be sure I wasnt being tricked or something...but there they were!! I cried and hugged anna because I missed my sister very much:) I am so happy they surprised me!! It was awesome.
 
 
they came to my band and choir concerts those next two days and were so supportive and awesome.  <3 I love them
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment