May 26, 2013

wake up

I'm so happy to be graduated!

but....its also a big wake up call.
I'm seeing now that I may never talk to those people I talked to every day in High School ever again.  I have wonderful friends that I still talk with...but some people that I thought we would be friends forever are fading fast.

 I made a lot of mistakes in High School...I put my trust in wrong people on occasion, I forgave when I was wronged (which I'm proud of) but was then taken advantage of over and over by those same people who wronged me...and the sad part is is I'm just seeing it now.  I was so easy to push over for the sake of keeping peace. 

I feel very foolish right now.

But there is a bright side.  I'm one step closer to Idaho.  I am so excited to leave, I love Kansas and the good moments I have had here...but High School just really took its toll on me  (that sounds so cliche and I know it..but its true)  I need to be my own person and just live for what I love most and not have to worry about the lables and confusion from school

I really sound like I'm a tourchered artist or something.

Having Anna here really helps.  I would be way more of a mess than I am if she wasnt here. 

Sometimes I wish I could go back and do it differently...but then I think about having to actually GO BACK. and I decide its just better to live with what I got. 

............................................................................................................................................. 

No comments:

Post a Comment