August 4, 2013

goodbye Kansas

Well, I am here! 19 hours, 8 movies and 9 pitstops later I am in Idaho! It is so nice here. The weather is absolutely amazing, and it just feels so homey.  I love being here with Anna especially :)

But I am feeling very homesick.  I didnt think I would this much, but I am realizing how blessed I was to have the amazing friends I did, even more so now.  I miss them all terribly.  They did something so nice for me :) They threw me a SURPRISE PARTY just a few days before I left :) It was so sweet and I felt so loved!















It was so sweet and amazing that they would do that for me. I have the best friends in the world.
My friends Meagan and Carly gave me a super sweet present, and Summer gave me a beautiful scrapbook of us along with a cute book :)<3
..................................................................................................................

My last night in Kansas was hard. I said goodbye to my closest friends 
my lovely grandpa

my friend summers parents


I spent my last evening with these lovely kids. They mean so much to me







I miss you all <3



No comments:

Post a Comment