August 15, 2013

broken things to mend

Hello world! I am in Idaho still...its so strange being here. I love it a lot...but its hard.

I miss Kansas quite a bit...and I have this irrational fear that everyone will forget me and not care that i'm gone anymore...I know thats silly, but sometimes it's all I think about.

I think it will get a lot better when my life starts going again.  Right now I'm just kind of cooped up at home watching Monk all day.

Tonight, I have felt so discouraged.  Satan got ahold of me, telling me awful things.  things like there was no hope for me...that I could not find peace, that I am alone.  Many tears were spilt, and I felt like my heart was breaking.  I felt weak and drained.  I then stumbled on this wonderful message:

If any of you are troubled, in any way, watch this video.  It has provided me with new hope for my future.  Things get so tough, but the Lord is there! He wants us to come to Him, because He knows the way to happiness!
"Broken things to mend" Jeffery R. Holland


I'm striving to stay positive! I have met some wonderful people and I'm so excited to see where this leads!!

No comments:

Post a Comment