September 4, 2013

Day 1

Hey! So... School is starting soon. I am way excited!! I found out my roommates and my apartment number and ward so things are starting to come together!! Its crazy!! I have felt so much better about being in Idaho the past few weeks.  So, to celebrate the first month of school, I decided to do something awesome. I found this template on blogging EVERY DAY for one month. I meant to start it on Sept. 1, but didn't...so who cares? I think it will be fun, especially while so many changes are happening in my life. So. with out further ado...


Day 1, Wednesday: The story of your life in 250 words or less (or one paragraph... no one will be counting your words... probably)


My life is wonderful.  I grew up in a home centered around the gospel of Jesus Christ, learning from my parents who were both converts to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.  I grew up with an older sister and a younger brother.  I went to day care with lots of kids and 2 wiener dogs. I went to Woodrow Wilson elementary school where my dream career was to be a hair dresser and a babysitter. I went to Eisenhower middle school where my dad was the band director, and it was awesome. I play the trombone. I went to Manhattan High School where I became who I am today. I started everyday of High School with a 6:20am church class called Seminary where I learned about the gospel of Jesus Christ. I loved it. I graduated in 2013. Now I am here in Idaho, trying to figure it all out. and I'm excited. 


No comments:

Post a Comment