September 19, 2013

Day 15


Day 15, Wednesday: A Day in the life (include photos from throughout your typical day - this could be "a photo an hour" if you'd like)

This was my day Wednesday. I couldn't take my camera with me EVERYWHERE, so I will fill in the gaps. This was a really fun project to do, to take pictures of my day. 

8am woke up

made my bed

organized, got ready for the day


scripture study
Alma 57




cleaned kitchen

lunch(ish) left over mac&cheese




bye house. studying in David O. McKay Library



went to the byui book store, got note books and index cards
THEN went to Math108. after math I could not for the life of me find my phone, so sat on the grass and dug out everything in my backpack. I found it. 


went home and watched TLC with my roommates



studying


dinner at the crossroads



English class started at 7pm and went until 10, I then went and played piano for a while with my friend Josh and got home at 10:53. 

More studying after that.

......................................................................................................................





This was the view when I was sitting and looking for my phone. 
Campus is SO BEAUTIFUL!! 
I am so happy to be here. It is so lovely. It is very busy but I love it.
I can feel the spirit here so strongly. What a blessing!!













No comments:

Post a Comment