September 19, 2013

Day 16


Day 16, Thursday: Something difficult about your "lot in life" and how you're working to overcome it


My life is pretty darn great. I have a wonderful family, was raised in a home centered around the gospel of Jesus Christ and am blessed to be going to a school where I can feel the spirit reside. It is quite wonderful.  

But, like everyone, I have my challenges. I have this thing that I do. I analyze. I analyze everything about everything and its hard. I evaluate peoples body language, the way they look when I say something and every thing that they could possibly be thinking (most likely negative). Thats really hard. I have a hard time trusting people because of it and it makes me doubt myself as well. I am trying to overcome it though. One of the biggest ways I try to concur this is by not focusing on what others think of me. I try to only worry about what I think and what the Lord thinks of me. Its an ongoing process. It will take a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment