September 23, 2013

Day 20


Day 20, Monday: Get real. Share something you're struggling with right now.

Right now I am struggling with letting go and moving on. Call me old fashioned, but I feel like relationships mean something and should mean something for the rest of your life after you have met that person. I have had relationships that have ended poorly...and I still care deeply for those people and wish they had ended differently. Moving away from Kansas, I see a lot of my friends and people I love move on with their life and away from mine. And thats hard for me to see. I want those people to still think of me and think of the time we shared, but thats just not how it always is. and its ok. They are going on to bigger and better things. and so am I! But I don't want to forget what that time and those relationships mean to me and I think I'm afraid that will happen and already has happened with the people I share those memories with. But life is about moving on and becoming better, and I'm trying to improve everyday. Its a process. 



No comments:

Post a Comment