September 22, 2013

Day 19


Day 19, Sunday: Five of your favorite blogs and what you love about them



HEY. LETS GET STARTED.
(in no particular order)

1. kent&anna  This is the blog of my sister and her lovely husband. I just love reading about their cute adventures and then hearing about them in person later. they are so cute. anna is a photographer and kent is a basketball star going to school to be a physical therapist. anna is the author of their blog. go read it. so cute

2. Lil' Luna Super cute craft ideas and recipes. I just love it.

3. Valory Jean Photography  I just love photography blogs. like all of them. You have heard a lot about my sisters, so this is another one I really enjoy.  Her pictures are just so pretty! They tell a certain story and I just love to look at them!

4. Mindy Gledhill is an Indie singer/songwriter. She is way cool. She just came out with a new album, check it out!! She is super inspiring and sweet.

5. Nie Nie Dialogues I love this blog! Stephanie Nielson is amazing. in 2008 she was in a plane crash and burned over 80% of her body. She blogs about her faith and her kids and her wonderful life after her crash and she is just a huge inspiration.

there you have it! love these blogs.


1
      2   3

                   4                5





No comments:

Post a Comment