September 8, 2013

Day 5


Day 5, Sunday: Publicly profess your love and devotion for one of your blogger friends. What makes them great? Why do you love them? If you don't have blogger friends, talk about a real-life friend or even a family member


My Mom, Diane is awesome. I love her so much.  She is a really great example to me. 
My mom joined the church when she was a Junior in High School. She was not very supported by her family in her decision. She had a lot of trials in her youth, but that did not stop her from being the kind of person that she knew her Heavenly Father wanted her to be. She does everything for her family. She tries so hard to give her kids a life and an example that will make them who she knows they can be. Sometimes I don't fully appreciate what she does for me...but it is never too long that the Lord shows me the difficulties and hardships she faces without a complaint.  She helped my dad find the church.  Thats another reason I love her. She takes initiative. When my dad and she were dating, she showed up to his doorstep one day. She had a large picture covered by a towel. When she unveiled the picture, she said to my dad, "This is the Washington D.C. temple. This is where I am getting married, you can join me if you'd like." I LOVE THAT SORY. she is so cool.

My mom has taught me more than I can even realize. She is amazing, and I thank God everyday for her and the service she gives to me and my family.


No comments:

Post a Comment