September 8, 2013

Day 6


Day 6, Monday: If you couldn't answer with your job, how would you answer the question, 'what do you do'?


I survive. I try to be happy in the worst possible circumstances. I try to make others happy. I try to live worthily of my Heavenly Fathers unconditional love. I try to forgive. I try to be the best I can. I really do try to let people who have hurt me be happy and to be glad for their happiness. Its hard though. I try to be a good example for the 3 little girls of the family I am staying with. I try to be a good example to everyone. I try to trust and to let go...Sorry I'm so SERIOUS haha. I really do try though. And thats what i'm doing right now. I have no job, i know hardly no one, and I don't know where I will be in the next year of my life...But i'm trying to move forward, for the Lord cannot steer a parked car.


No comments:

Post a Comment