February 10, 2013

a celebration





POST #101


I was meaning to celebrate my 100th post with something super awesome and crative...and then I didn't.

so here we are :) 101 posts! how fun! Its been a long while since I started blogging and I'm still getting the hang of it.  It has sort of become my second journal and its fun to be able to incorporate pictures and captions so that I can remember all my fun memories!

Being corny is awesome.

WELL! to celebrate my 101st post, I have decided to show you the pictures of the dance 
Suburban Debutant 2013
Member this? Well this is the dance that I asked this boy to! WOO! His name is Zach and he is super sassy and fun! I'm so happy we went together!
 
It was actually quite funny. A week or so ago, I was just walking around school and I start to hear everyone...like EVERYONE talk about subdeb. and I was just like "nahhh thats not for like a month". yeah no. so then I told zach that it was coming up and he's like "nahhh" but yes it was true. So we were like party ninjas and got our flowers and everything ready to go like that. Epic duo he and I.
 
This is us looking fly
flowers




we are supa attractive

the ladies of the group <3

studs

we had the best group ever!

my favorite girls Allison and Summer

 
Zach was such a good sport. My grandparents really wanted to see me in my dress so we went and took a few pictures with them





 
 
The dance was a blast! Unfortunately I accidently locked my keys and camera in the car that night, so my dad had to come with the spare and rescue us.
 
The highlight of the evening: Zach and I had been singing "pocket full of sunshine" all the way there and during the dance, so my lovely friend Meagan requested it for us :D
It was epic.
 
 
 BONUS:
these pictures were funny of me getting ready:

 
this one is the best. sock curls and crazy glue

 




 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment